Let’s see what Peak Home Loans can do for you versus what a bank or broker can’t:
|Why Choose Peak Home Loans?||Over a Bank or Mortgage Broker?|
|1.) Direct Rates – Save $100’s Per Month||1.) Retail Rates – Pay $100’s More Per Month|
|2.) 30 Day Closings – $500 Guarantee||2.) 45 to 90 Day Closings – No Guarantee|
|3.) Transparent Costs – NO Junk Fees||3.) Hidden Junk Fees & Costs|
|4.) Dozens of Loan Options||4.) 1 or 2 Loan Options From One Lender|
|5.) $1,000 Lowest Rate Guarantee||5.) Guaranteed to Pay a Higher Rate|
|6.) Ask About Our FREE Appraisal Offer||6.) Pay Up to $1,000 For An Appraisal|
Important Items To Remember When Selecting Your Next Home Mortgage:
- Your home is your most important asset, your mortgage is your most important debt.
- A 30-year loan is a long time, make the best deal you can now.
- Take advantage of today’s historically low interest rates before they increase.
- Saving even a small percentage upfront can save you $10,000’s over the term of your loan.
- Get Our Quote | Get Their Quote – Choose the one that best suits your needs.
One More Note About Peak Home Loans:
About Current Mortgage Rates And Recommendations:
For The Week Ending Wednesday, October, 16, 2019
- Thirty-year fixed-rate-mortgages (FRM’s) average 4.94% with 0.5 discount and origination points for an APR of 5.04%. That’s down 1 basis point from a week ago. At this time one week ago, the thirty-year FRM was approximately 4.95%, the first of the year, 3.95%. Today, your average payment on a $100k mortgage would be $533.16 per month, plus taxes and insurance.
- Fifteen-year fixed-rate-mortgages (FRM’s) are 4.36% for the week. That’s up 3 basis points from a week ago; the beginning of the year the rate was 3.31%. Your monthly payment on a $100k refinance or new mortgage over 15 years would be $757.86, not including insurance and taxes.
- Five-year adjustable-rate-mortgages (ARM’s) averaged 4.14%. That’s up 1 basis points from a week ago; the first of the year rates were 3.21%. For example, your monthly payment on a $100,000.00 new home loan or mortgage refinance over the first 5 years would be $458.52 principal and interest only, homeowners insurance and property taxes will be added. After 5 years, your payment will likely increase.