What Makes Peak Home Loans Different From Other Virginia Mortgage Companies? 1.) We are a Direct Mortgage Brokerage, meaning there are NO middlemen between our customers and the best terms, lowest rates and the fastest approvals in the industry. 2.) We are driven by the most powerful, efficient, 100% transparent, streamlined home lending network in the U.S. The entire process can take place in the comfort of your home. 3.) We perfected our state-of-the-art mortgage services platform by streamlining our client’s approval process which means less paperwork and conditions. This guarantees everyone the best rate, great terms and the lowest down payment required regardless of credit history. For an immediate quote and pre-approval, please click “Full Application“. At the time you select, an experienced, Licensed and Professional Virginia Mortgage Loan Officer from Peak Home Loans will contact you to answer all your questions. Once again, application to closing & settlement will take place online and in the comfort of your home. Let’s see what Peak Home Loans can do for you versus what a bank or broker can’t:
|Why Choose Peak Home Loans?||Over a Bank or Mortgage Broker?|
|1.) Direct Rates – Save $100’s Per Month||1.) Retail Rates – Pay $100’s More Per Month|
|2.) 30 Day Closings – $500 Guarantee||2.) 45 to 90 Day Closings – No Guarantee|
|3.) Transparent Costs – NO Junk Fees||3.) Hidden Junk Fees & Costs|
|4.) Dozen’s of Loan Options||4.) 1 or 2 Loan Options From One Lender|
|5.) $1,000 Lowest Rate Guarantee||5.) Guaranteed to Pay a Higher Rate|
|6.) Ask About Our FREE Appraisal Offer||6.) Pay Up to $1,000 For An Appraisal|
Important Items To Remember When Selecting Your Next Home Mortgage:
- Your home is your most important asset, your mortgage is your most important debt.
- A 30-year loan is a long time, make the best deal you can now.
- Take advantage of today’s historically low interest rates before they increase.
- Saving even a small percentage upfront can save you $10,000’s over the term of your loan.
- Get Our Quote | Get Their Quote – Choose the one that best suits your needs.
One More Note About Peak Home Loans:
We are rated A+, “Highest”, by the Better Business Bureau™. That means our network of lenders will provide a fair and fast, hassle-free mortgage with easy approval for those with all credit histories. So, get approved now! We work around less-than-perfect credit and reward those with good credit. Get the best deal you can, whether through us or somewhere else, but at least compare our offer. We get done what others cannot. And “we beat bank and broker rates… every time“. Get Instant Online Quotes – Save Time & Money – You Have Nothing to Lose. This is a Free, No-Obligation Service. We Guarantee to Make Your Next Mortgage “Easy”.
About Current Mortgage Rates And Recommendations:
For The Week Ending Saturday, March, 24, 2018
- Thirty-year fixed-rate-mortgages (FRM’s) averaged 3.94% with 0.5 discount and origination points for an APR of 4.04%. That’s up 6 basis point from a week ago. At this time one week ago, the thirty-year FRM was approximately 3.88%, the first of the year, 4.20%. Today, your average payment on a $100k mortgage would be $476.69 per month, plus taxes and insurance.
- Fifteen-year fixed-rate-mortgages (FRM’s) are 3.25% for the week. That’s down 2 basis points from a week ago; the beginning of the year the rate was 3.24%. Your monthly payment on a $100k refinance or new mortgage over 15 years would be $702.88, not including insurance and taxes.
- Five-year adjustable-rate-mortgages (ARM’s) averaged 3.21%. That’s up 4 basis points from a week ago; the first of the year rates were 3.33%. For example, your monthly payment on a $100,000.00 new home loan or mortgage refinance over the first 5 years would be $433.24 principal and interest only, homeowners insurance and property taxes will be added. After 5 years, your payment will likely increase.
Home Mortgage Interest Rate Trend Prediction For The Upcoming Week:
According to a survey of our home loan experts, for the upcoming week, 59 percent believe home loan and refinance mortgage rates will rise over the next week, 12 percent think mortgage and refinance rates will fall, and 29 percent believe mortgage rates will remain relatively unchanged (+/- 2 basis points). Survey results are provided weekly. Please come back often to see how accurate the experts fared. Last week, interest rates were down 2 basis points and 78 percent picked correctly. As you can see, mortgage experts believe rates might rise this coming week, you may want to act accordingly. Currently, we at Peak Home Loans suggest locking in your mortgage NOW before rates rise out of sight. Better to be safe than sorry.