Think All Mortgage Brokers Are The Same? We don’t believe that! WHY? Because a 30-year mortgage is a long time to be paying too high an interest rate. And Peak Home Loans guarantee to beat any rate you get from another broker or bank. HOW? Because we operate with NO Overhead. We have no offices, no staff, no advertising, no expenses at all that our clients would have to pay for. Think about it… in the end you’ll be stuck with an interest rate for 30 years. For a typical mortgage today, even a rate 0.25% too high is a $16,614.00 overpayment over the repayment period.
What Else Makes Peak Home Loans Different? We’re a Direct Mortgage Brokerage, meaning there are NO middlemen between our customers and the best terms, lowest rates and the fastest approvals in the industry. We have an A+ rating by the BBB, 16 years in business, thousands of satisfied customers and we’ll settle your loan in under 30 days. In addition, when you go to settlement, you won’t pay junk fees or typical closing costs. You’ll only pay for title, taxes, escrows and appraisal (many times we can pay for this.) This guarantees you’ll bring the minimum amount of money to settlement, leaving you with more cash left over for making your new home as you want it or spend as you see fit.
For an immediate quote and pre-approval, please click Full Application. At the time you select, an experienced, Licensed and Professional Mortgage Loan Officer from Peak Home Loans will contact you to answer all your questions. Once again, application to closing and settlement will take place online and in the comfort of your home. We hope to hear from you when your ready for your next mortgage and let Peak Home Loans beat the interest rate, cash to close and settle in under 30 days guaranteed.
Let’s see what Peak Home Loans can do for you versus what a bank or broker can’t:
|Why Choose Peak Home Loans?||Over a Bank or Mortgage Broker?|
|1.) Direct Rates – Save $100’s Per Month||1.) Retail Rates – Pay $100’s More Per Month|
|2.) 30 Day Closings – $500 Guarantee||2.) 45 to 90 Day Closings – No Guarantee|
|3.) Transparent Costs – NO Junk Fees||3.) Hidden Junk Fees & Costs|
|4.) Dozens of Loan Options||4.) 1 or 2 Loan Options From One Lender|
|5.) $1,000 Lowest Rate Guarantee||5.) Guaranteed to Pay a Higher Rate|
|6.) Ask About Our FREE Appraisal Offer||6.) Pay Up to $1,000 For An Appraisal|
Important Items To Remember When Selecting Your Next Home Mortgage:
- Your home is your most important asset, your mortgage is your most important debt.
- A 30-year loan is a long time, make the best deal you can now.
- Take advantage of today’s historically low interest rates before they increase.
- Saving even a small percentage upfront can save you $10,000’s over the term of your loan.
- Get Our Quote | Get Their Quote – Choose the one that best suits your needs.
One More Note About Peak Home Loans:
About Current Mortgage Rates And Recommendations:
For The Week Ending Wednesday, November, 14, 2018
- Thirty-year fixed-rate-mortgages (FRM’s) average 3.94% with 0.5 discount and origination points for an APR of 4.04%. That’s up 6 basis point from a week ago. At this time one week ago, the thirty-year FRM was approximately 3.88%, the first of the year, 4.20%. Today, your average payment on a $100k mortgage would be $476.69 per month, plus taxes and insurance.
- Fifteen-year fixed-rate-mortgages (FRM’s) are 3.25% for the week. That’s down 2 basis points from a week ago; the beginning of the year the rate was 3.24%. Your monthly payment on a $100k refinance or new mortgage over 15 years would be $702.88, not including insurance and taxes.
- Five-year adjustable-rate-mortgages (ARM’s) averaged 3.21%. That’s up 4 basis points from a week ago; the first of the year rates were 3.33%. For example, your monthly payment on a $100,000.00 new home loan or mortgage refinance over the first 5 years would be $433.24 principal and interest only, homeowners insurance and property taxes will be added. After 5 years, your payment will likely increase.
Home Mortgage Interest Rate Trend Prediction For The Upcoming Week: