This is a brand new and exciting offer for those seeking a new home mortgage, or to refinance their existing home. Peak Home Loans is now driven by the most powerful, efficient, and professional home lending network in the United States. In fact, we are the 2013 winner of J. D. Powers™ "Highest overall satisfaction for borrowers among national home loan comparison companies." We are rated A+, "Highest", by the Better Business Bureau™.
We process loans nationwide through a network of state licensed lenders. So for proper routing and banking compliance, kindly fill out our Short Form. In approximately 48 hours, our qualified and professional home loan representative from your state will contact you with the results of your form in front of them. Our network of lenders will provide a fair and fast, hassle-free mortgage, with easy approval for those with all credit. We guarantee great low rates, competitive closing costs, little or no fees, and very attractive terms. Get the best deal you can, whether through us or somewhere else, but at least compare our offer. We get done what others cannot. And 'we beat other guy's rate... every time.' Get Instant Online Quotes - Save Time & Money - You Have Nothing To Lose - This Is A Free, No-Obligation Service. We promise to make you next mortgage "easy".
Today's Mortgage News Brought To You By Peak Home Loans
Mortgage Refinance & Home Purchase Interest Rates Tumble As World Becomes Less Safe
Home mortgage rates and mortgage refinance rates have suddenly and decisively moved lower. Potential borrowers can thank recent escalating geo-political tensions, the depression-like GDP Report for Q1, the European Central Market (ECB) outlook, and little news from the FED other than they might start raising rates, which investors are believing less and less. These recent events put today's average 30-year fixed-rate conventional loan at 4.13%, down 2 basis points from 4.15% last week. Mortgage rates in general had been moving sideways in a narrow range, but a downward trend may be beginning. This could potentially be good news for those that intend to purchase a home or do a mortgage refinance soon. However, it may be prudent to refinance your mortgage, or buy a home now before rates reverse and move higher, causing your monthly payments to rise.
For The Week Ending July 17th, 2014:
- Thirty-year fixed-rate-mortgages (FRM's) averaged 4.13% with 0.6 points this week. That's down 2 basis points from a week ago, basically unchanged, when they were 4.15%. At this time one year ago, the thirty-year FRM was approximately 4.37%.
- Fifteen-year fixed-rate-mortgage (FRM's) averaged 3.23% with 0.5 points for the week. That is down only 1 basis point from a week ago when they were 3.24%. At this time last year, the fifteen-year FRM was hovering around 3.41%.
- Five-year Hybrid Treasury Indexed adjustable-rate-mortgages (ARM's) averaged 2.97% with 0.4 points this week. That is only down 2 basis points from the same time a week ago when they were 2.99%. At this time, one year ago, the five-year ARM was approximately 3.17%.
- One-year Treasury Indexed adjustable-rate-mortgages (ARM's) averaged 2.39% with 0.4 points for the week. This is down 1 basis point from a week ago when they were 2.40%. At this time last year, the one-year ARM was hovering around 2.66%.
Home Mortgage Interest Rate Trend Prediction For The Upcoming Week:
According to a survey of home loan experts at bankrate.com for the upcoming week, July 17th 2014 to July 23rd 2014, 11 percent believe home loan and refinance mortgage rates will rise over the next week, 18 percent think mortgage and refinance rates will fall, and 71 percent believe mortgage rates will remain relatively unchanged (+/- 2 basis points). Survey results are provided weekly. Please come back often to see how accurate the experts fared. Last week, interest rates were down 2 basis points to 4.13%, relatively unchanged, and 51 percent picked correctly. As you can see, mortgage experts believe rates could go down this week, you may want to act accordingly. Please click interest rate lock to learn more about locking in your rate.
Free online quotes & immediate results - Save time & money - This is a no-obligation service - Solid help & advice.
- Peak Home Loans, trusted since 1998 with hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers.